What is cosmetic dentistry?
Cosmetic dentistry refers to any dental work that improves the appearance of a person's tissue and teeth especially the position, shape, size, alignment and overall smile appearance. Modern cosmetic dentistry has developed numerous quick, painless, and affordable ways to address the variety of problems that can arise in the appearance and dental structure of teeth. These treatments help to build and protect bright and healthy smiles that can enhance appearance and improve self confidence.
What Can Cosmetic Dentistry accomplish:
- Change the size, shape, and alignment of individual teeth
- Lighten or brighten tooth color
- Fill in unattractive spaces between teeth
- Improve or correct bite positions
- Repair decayed, broken, cracked, or chipped teeth
- Replace missing teeth
- Replace old, unattractive dental restorations